Utahraptor is larger than even the largest Hollywood raptors! This giant dromaeosaurid theropod dinosaur at over 20' long and 1,000 lbs was the absolute apex predator of the Early Cretaceous of North America.
Neither of these claws has ever been cast before!
The hand claws on all Utahraptor mounts are erroneous, they are actually made from foot claws. Notice how strongly recurved the hand claw is, suggesting it was used to rend and tear flesh. In life it would have been covered in a keratinous sheath, making it even longer, and sharper!
This specialized "killing claw" was the 2nd toe claw and was kept off the ground so as to be perpetually sharp. Covered in a keratinous sheath making it even larger and sharper, this claw could cut open the most stubborn of foes with one swift kick from the powerful predator's massive legs!
- Utahraptor "killing claw" toe claw cast! 6" long and 8" around the curve!
- Utahraptor hand claw cast
- Exclusive artwork by award-winning and up-and-coming paleoartists perfect for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on this new dinosaur
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Free Freight on Standard and Wooden Crates
Choose to have your spectacular specimen shipped in the Standard or Wooden Crate!