This massive 8" T. rex toe claw, in paleontology terms a pedal ungual, is absolutely colossal in a way that is totally appropriate for a Tyrannosaurus rex. With the most powerful legs of any two-legged animal that walked the earth, this toe claw would have punched a hole through the thickest of armor while breaking bones in the process! If it somehow survived the kick and got away the wound alone would likely cause its prey to bleed to death. Such is the power of Tyrannosaurus!
Tyrannosaurus, at over 40' long and roughly 8 tons, dominated the Late Cretaceous of western North America. It had the most powerful bite of any land animal and was capable of biting through bone!
- Massive 8" T. rex toe claw cast
- Exclusive artwork by award-winning and up-and-coming paleoartists excellent for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on this King of the Dinosaurs from actual dinosaur paleontologists
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Fossil Crates Membership Certificate
Each hand-painted cast was made from molds from the original fossil.