Dromaeosaurus, despite appearing in museums all over the world and having many chapters written about it, is one of the rarest of all the raptors with only a few fragmentary skeletons having been discovered. What was found has been enough to establish that Dromaeosaurus had a "killing claw" and a skull that was sturdier than the average raptor, meaning it had all the swiftness and power of a raptor and the ferocious biting power of much larger meat-eaters!
- Dromaeosaurus "killing claw" cast
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts about this fearsome predator of the Cretaceous from actual dinosaur paleontologists
- Exclusive artwork by award-winning and up-and-coming paleoartists perfect for framing and display
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Fossil Crates Membership Certificate
Each hand-painted cast was made in the U.S. from molds from the original fossil.