Every bit as large as the wolves in a recent popular TV and book series, A. diris, aka the Dire Wolf, averaged 150 lbs in weight! It has the strongest bite of any dog ever discovered. It lived in packs capable of taking down and eating horses, camels, bison, and even mammoths and mastodons at times.
This pre-historic t-shirt is bound to become a favorite in any youngster's wardrobe. It's light, soft, and comes with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
|Width (inches)||15 ¼||16 ¼||17 ¼||18 ¼|
|Length (inches)||20 ⅞||22 ⅛||23 ⅜||24 ⅜|