Every bit as large as the wolves in a recent popular TV and book series, A. dirus, aka the Dire Wolf, averaged 150 lbs in weight! It has the strongest bite of any dog ever discovered. It lived in packs capable of taking down and eating horses, camels, bison, and even mammoths and mastodons at times.
This prehistoric t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24|