Though they never would have met in person these two titans have fought on the silver screen and in the minds of dinosaur fans around the world.
Now, Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus can square off on your desk, mantle, or the like!
The Tyrannosaurus rex skull is a 1/8 replica of the best-preserved T. rex skull ever discovered, while our Spinosaurus scaled skull is the only one we know of that's made from laser scans of the original fossils.
The Fossil Crates offering comes with:
- Spinosaurus Scaled Skull (1/7 scale): 7" long, 2.5" wide, 3.5" tall (5.5" tall on the wooden base with nameplate
- 5" Spinosaurus tooth cast
- Tyrannosaurus rex Scaled Skull (1/8 scale): 6.5" tall on a heavy stand with name plate
- 5" T. rex maxilla tooth cast
- Exclusive 5" x 7" paleoart of each dinosaurs
- Map of the skull bones for each dinosaur
Spinosaurus Scaled Skull with a 5" tooth cast
This gorgeous Spinosaurus Scaled Skull is the only one available made from laser scans of original fossils. It was 3D printed at 1/7th scale and represents the latest in Spinosaurus skull knowledge.
Tyrannosaurus rex Scaled Skull with a 5" tooth cast
This is an exact 1/8 scale resin replica of the famous Tufts-Love Tyrannosaurus rex skull made by scanning and 3d printing of the complete fossil. This specimen was excavated under a permit from the Hell Creek formation of Montana from the Bureau of Land Management land. The original specimen, mounted by Triebold Paleontology, Inc. is now on display at the Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture, specimen number UWBM 99000.