his gorgeous hand claw cast was made from the type material named in the original 1979 paper by Peter Galton and Jim Jensen and has never been offered for sale before, making this claw a particularly prized possession for any dinosaur fan.
Torvosaurus tanneri, "Tanner's Savage Lizard," was arguably the largest Jurassic predator in North America, and is the largest known Jurassic predator in Europe. Some estimates have it as long as 40' long and up to 5 tons! This awesome theropod wielded some of the largest hand claws of any dinosaur of any age.
At over 8" long, this massive hand claw may be the largest yet discovered in the Jurassic Morrison Formation, around 150 million years ago.
- Exclusive Torvosaurus gigantic hand claw casts, over 8" long!
- Exclusive artwork by award-winning and up-and-coming paleoartists excellent for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on this King of the Jurassic dinosaurs from actual dinosaur paleontologists
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Fossil Crates Membership Certificate
Each cast was made from molds from the original fossil and hand-painted in the USA.