Utahraptor, the largest of the "raptor" dinosaurs (called dromaeosaurids by paleontologists), had the largest "killing claw" of all dinosaurs and the deadliest toe claw ever discovered!
This specialized killing claw was the 2nd toe claw and was kept off the ground so as to be perpetually sharp. Covered in a keratinous sheath making it even larger and sharper, this claw could cut open the most stubborn of foes with one swift kick from the powerful predator's massive legs!
- Utahraptor killing claw cast! 6" long and 8" around the curve!
- Exclusive artwork by award-winning and up-and-coming paleoartists excellent for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on this beloved dinosaur from actual dinosaur paleontologists
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Fossil Crates Membership Certificate
Each hand-painted cast was made from molds from the original fossil.