Meet "Mimi!" It is the eastern United States' best-preserved theropod dinosaur egg and embryo. Discovered in Alabama and now part of the Auburn University collection (AUMP 1235), this Late Cretaceous embryonic dinosaur is likely a new kind of dinosaur.
The egg is over 2" wide and nearly 3" tall and is printed from 3D files created in a synchrotron, a powerful X-ray machine.
This never-before-offered egg is one-of-a-kind and sure to delight!
- Theropod egg nicknamed "Mimi" cast
- Exclusive paleoart perfect for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on this cool creature from actual dinosaur paleontologists
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Fossil Crates Membership Certificate
Each hand-painted cast was made in the U.S. from molds from the original fossil.