Utahraptor, the largest of the "raptor" dinosaurs (technically dromaeosaurids) had the largest "killing claw" of all dinosaurs.
This specialized killing claw was the 2nd toe claw and was kept off the ground so as to be perpetually sharp. Covered in a keratinous sheath making it even larger and sharper, this claw could cut open the most stubborn of foes with one swift kick from the powerful predator's massive legs!
- Utahraptor killing claw! 6" long and 8" around the curve!
- Exclusive artwork by award-winning and up-and-coming paleoartists perfect for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on this new dinosaur
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Fossil Crates Membership Certificate
- Free Freight on Standard and Wooden Crates
Choose to have your spectacular specimen shipped in the Standard or Wooden Crate!