Carcharodontosaurus saharicus ("Jagged-toothed lizard of the Sahara")!
Own a 4 1/2" long tooth cast of one of the most ferocious carnivores to walk the planet! Living around 100 million years ago in the Cretaceous of Northern Africa, this 40', 5 ton, predator used its teeth to rip huge amounts of flesh from such tasty treats as the long-necked Paralititan and duck-billed Ouranosaurus.
- Carcharodontsaurus tooth cast, over 4" long!
- Exclusive paleoart perfect for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on this ferocious dinosaur from actual dinosaur paleontologists
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Fossil Crates Membership Certificate
Each hand-painted cast was made in the U.S. from molds from the original fossil.