Camarasaurus toe claw cast
Camarasaurus, the "Chambered Lizard," was one of the heaviest dinosaurs of the Jurassic. weight up to 50 tons and eclipsing 60' in length!
This thumb claw was covered by a fingernail in life. It was used for digging nests as even dinosaurs this size laid eggs. It was also useful for attacking predators and other Camarasaurus. An Allosaurus would be lucky to survive a "punch" from this giant!
- Exclusive Camarasaurus gigantic hand claw cast, nearly 7" long!
- Exclusive paleoart perfect for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on this Jurassic giant dinosaur from actual dinosaur paleontologists
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Fossil Crates Membership Certificate
Each hand-painted cast was made in the U.S. from molds from the original fossil.