The Latest Cretaceous of western North America was a time of wondrous dinosaurs! This crate offers a carnivore (Troodon), an herbivore (Ankylosaurus), and a possible omnivore (Thescelosaurus). These animals are making their very first appearance in a Fossil Crates crate! Also included, everyone's favorite "bone head," Pachycephalosaurus and its neat toe claw!
Troodon, the "Wounding Tooth," is amongst the dinosaurs most closely related to birds. Here we offer one of its fearsome toe claws.
Thescelosaurus, the "Marvelous Lizard," though not the fastest of the Late Cretaceous dinosaurs, had toes that helped it get up to max speed quickly. Important when living alongside Tyrannosaurus!
Ankylosaurus, the "Fused Lizard," had armor all over its body, even on its eyelids! This scute is from the middle side of its back and shows that even trying to kick this herbivore over may result in massive shin damage.
Pachycephalosaurus, the "Thick-headed Lizard," needs no introduction with a battering ram for a skull and fleet of foot, this dinosaur icon is amongst the coolest, and rarest, of dinosaurs!
The Latest Cretaceous Dinosaurs Crate contains:
- Ankylosaurus 3" scute cast
Thescelosaurus 1.5" toe claw cast
- Troodon 1.5" toe claw cast
- Pachycephalosaurus 3" toe claw cast
- Exclusive paleoart perfect for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on these Cretaceous classic dinosaurs, from actual dinosaur paleontologists
- Certificates of Authenticity
- Fossil Crates Membership Certificate
- Free Shipping on Standard and Wooden Crates
- Unique unboxing experience
Each hand-painted cast was made in the U.S. from molds from the original fossils.
Choose to have your specimens shipped in the Standard or Wooden Crate!