Be glad you aren't swimming in these seas!
The Ultimate Marine Marauders Crate includes:
- Nearly 6" Megalodon tooth
- Tylosaurus recurved tooth
- Cretoxyrhina "slice and dice" tooth
- 3" Xiphactinus tooth
- Exclusive paleoart perfect for framing and display
- Up-to-date, fascinating facts on these magnificent creatures from actual paleontologists
- Free Shipping on Wooden and Standard crates
- Unique unboxing experience
Each hand-painted cast was made i the U.S. from molds from the original fossils.
Choose to have your specimens shipped in the Standard or Wooden Crate!
Otodus (=Carcharocles = Carcharodon) megalodon, aka Megalodon, The Meg, and Meg, is the largest predatory shark ever. IT. ATE. WHALES!
Meanwhile, 65 million years ago, in the Cretaceous Seas of modern-day Kansas existed 3 of the largest aquatic predators ever known. Tylosaurus, a 50' long marine reptile with 6 rows of teeth!
Cretoxyrhina, nicknamed the Ginsu Shark because of its ferocious teeth, was larger than today's Great White!
Xiphactinus, a 20' bony predatory fish known as the Bulldog Fish for its toothy maw.
The Ultimate Marine Marauders Crate comes with amazing museum-quality, hand-painted casts of four of the largest carnivores to ever swim the seas!